20 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Boasting a unique folding design, Xiaomi M365 electric scooter has been made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and weighs 12.5kg. Further, it adopts advanced E - ABS braking system, kinetic energy recovery system, cruise control system...
Dear friends, a new preference for you! Xiaomi released its M365 electric scooter recently. Boasting a unique folding design, Xiaomi M365 electric scooter has been made from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy and weighs 12.5kg. Further, it adopts advanced E - ABS braking system, kinetic energy recovery system, cruise control system and intelligent BMS system. Smart and practical, as well as beautiful, you will love it!
- The electric scooter comes with a dual-brake system. The front wheel has E-ABS anti-lock system, while the rear wheel uses mechanical disk brake. The braking distance can be shortened to 4 meters, making your riding much safer
- Powered by 18650 lithium-ion battery pack with a battery capacity of 280Wh and offering an overlong cruising distance of 30km
- It adopts intelligent BMS battery management system. You can know the battery conditions through the APP downloaded in your mobile phone
- 6 protection functions: short-circuit protection, over-current protection, overcharge protection, over-discharge protection, low-voltage protection, and temperature anomaly protection
- Kinetic energy recovery system. The electric scooter has a kinetic energy recovery system that converts kinetic energy into electric energy and offers a better battery life
- Smart APP. It can track your cycling habits, riding speed, battery life, etc.
- There are 4 LED lights displaying the battery capacity, which is easy to know the power quantity
- 3 seconds quick folding design, stable and convenient
- Model: M365
- Material: aircraft-grade aluminum alloy
- Wheel size: 8.5 inch inflatable tire
- Motor size: 6.7 inch
- Maximum torque: 16N.m
- Maximum speed: 25km/h ( common mode ), 18km/h ( energy-saving mode )
- Cruising distance: 30km
- Braking system: front E-ABS anti-lock system, rear mechanical disk brake
- Rated motor power: 250W
- Maximum motor power: 500W
- Battery pack power: 280Wh
- Climbing gradient: approx 14 degree
- Waterproof grade: IP54
- Pedal ground clearance: 87.5mm
- Max load: 100kg
- Charger rated power: 71W
- Charger input voltage: 100 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz
- Battery limited voltage: 42V
- Charging time: 5.5 hours
- Standard power consumption: 1.1kWh per 100km
- Unfolding size: 108 x 43 x 114cm
- Folding size: 108 x 43 x 49cm
- Net weight: 12.5kg
If you choose cash and carry method, please note that this means that you should pay cash for the goods you purchase and carry them away yourself. In this case we do not offer credit accounts and delivery service. This is a common policy for cash and carry delivery method. Not too convenient for you? Please read on and get to know what else delivery methods do we provide. Please be sure that we have foreseen different situations and offer other delivery methods that may fit you best.
A parcel point is an easy and convenient way to receive items in your city. Shop in our online store, then selects the parcel point as the delivery type and choose the preferred pick-up location. The item will be in the parcel point selected by you the next day after 4 p.m., or some time later in some areas. The Parcel Points are available in central locations and during the opening hours of shops, also on weekends. More than half customers pick up their parcel already on the day of its delivery.
What happens when you choose shipment to the door option? Our store takes responsibility for dealing with all the tasks involved in moving goods from the manufacturing plant to the buyer/consignee\'s door. It is our responsibility to insure the goods and absorb all costs and risks including the payment of duty and fees. In other words, the selling cost of goods includes all expenses inclusive of taxes to reach the goods at the door step of your premises.
International delivery is regulated by EXW, Incoterms 2010. Any dates quoted for delivery of the goods are approximate only and the store shall not be deemed to be in delay in delivery of the goods unless actual delivery of goods occurs later than four weeks from the quoted approximate delivery date and having received the Buyer’s written notification. The buyer shall comply with all laws governing the importation of the goods into the country of destination.